In the era of the technological wave, it is sometimes hard to find out the best option. You need to be very specific about your preferences. For instance, if you thinking of getting the best SSDs, then you have to specify what are the basics that you are looking for; speed, capacity, endurance, and reliability. In this 21st century, most specifically during this global pandemic, speed is the ultimate goal for your device because a slow PC can be the reason to slow storage. SATA SSD is one of the best solutions that you can have for your system.
A better-performing PC needs to have faster-performing storage like SSDs. Previously, PCs were HDD or Hard-Disk Drive focused but in recent times SSDs or Solid-State Drives are taking place in terms of high specification and greater price coverage. The CPU handles billions of cycles every second which may keep you waiting for the drive to catch the data. HDDs are slothful because it works through spinning platters and finds its way to physical data that you might be seeking. Only a good SSD can give you optimal performance with better usability.
What to Consider Before Purchasing an SSD?
While planning to purchase an SSD first decide your purpose; if you want to build a workstation or a gaming PC because gaming requires high specification compared to the others. Once you know which one you need, then some basic features you will need to consider:
- Performance: For every device, performance is the key and it goes the same for the SSDs. This has to serve you with a good SATA SSD speed factor. You will need to compare the storage speed, more specifically the sequential read and write speed.
- Capacity: Then decide the capacity you are looking for. SSDs can be from 4GB to a maximum of 4TB but lower than 120GB works fine on mobile devices. For building a PC, you will need to have started looking from 250GB.
- Endurance: Endurance is the key factor for commercial usage. SSDs are more durable in HDDs in extremely harsh environments. It also withstands accidental drops or shocks, vibration, high temperature, as well as magnetic fields better.
- Reliability: According to some research, SSDs are more reliable than HDDs. The failure rate for SSDs is 0.65% whereas for HDDs the rate is 6.04%, not even close to the solid-state drives.
- Form Factor: The SATA SSD enclosure come in different form factors, such as 2.5″, Half Slim, mSATA, M.2, CFast, uSSD, and SATA DOM. It helps in operating across the hardware and software connections.
- Interface: SSDs comes with different system interface based on the performance requirements. It enables software to manage the drive and the software system. SATA is the widely used interface and SATA III is the latest offering high efficacy and performance.
Flexxon Comprehends the Best SATA SSD Solution
If you are thinking of purchasing a SATA SSD then we have an option. To make your device work faster with better efficiency, Flexxon introduces the new XTREME SSD series. You can store data without compromising data security and performance. Compared to this, traditional HDDs are slow, consume high power, and even can your important data at risk. The XTREME SSD comes with a SATA III interface to provide you super high transfer speed and long-term reliability. It is available in 2.5″, Half Slim, mSATA, M.2, CFast, uSSD, and SATA DOM form factors. For further guidance, check out INSPIRE SATA III SSD: Multitasking and Comprehensive Data Storage and SATA vs mSATA ; an Insight to Size and Capacity.
Empower your systems with Flexxon XTREME Solid State Drive (SSD) series. It is powered by low-density parity-check (LDPC), error correction code (ECC), and advanced protective technologies. These advanced technical association has made it an excellent choice for industrial and commercial applications.
All the SATA SSD form factors of XTREME SSD has been manufactured offers you better endurance along with stable operation to support multiple data and application. It is best suited for PCs, automated machinery, and fanless industrial systems, excellent solutions for embedded applications.
The following features make sure that any unjustified energy towards the Flexxon XTREME SSD will modify the data in any way so that it will stop working in its tracks:
- Enhanced Error Detection: Flexxon SATA SSD is transitioning from BCH (Bose-ChaudhuriHocquenghem) to LDPC enables to correct of more errors for the same ratio of user data to ECC parity.
- Longer Lifetime with Data Compression: The XTREME SSD uses the Data Compression Technique for high endurance. Write and garbage collection efficiencies are raised, and SSD endurance is also improved for a longer lifetime.
- Enhanced Data Protection: The XTREME SSD applies LDPC of the ECC algorithm which can detect and correct errors during the reading process and protect data from corruption.
- 10x Less Power Consumption: Flexxon’s LDPC design consumes only 50% gate count of traditional LDPC and power consumption is 10x lower than traditional LDPC design.
- Page Recovery with ECC Engine: When a page is found faulty and flash ECC protection fails to recover the uncorrectable errors, the defective page will be reconstructed by Flexxon RAID ECC engine.
- Customized Data Security Features: The XTREME SSD also provides some customized features to enhance data security:
The Flexxon XTREME SSD also offers some benefits, such as:
- Accelerated Performance: FLEXXON XTREME SSD is compatible with SATA III specifications, and delivers high speeds of up to 550MB/s read and 490MB/s write.
- Built to Last: LDPC + RAID ECC scheme and data Compression technique enhances the lifetime and secure data, making it a highly reliable solution for embedded applications.
Flexxon offers a range of extraordinary products including SATA SSDs. It pledges its viability by running rigorous testing procedures. The experts conduct product qualification tests as well as reliability tests to maintain a standard for mechanical, environmental, printing and packaging. The technical support team makes sure to provide all the help exactly when you need it.