Importance of memory storage devicein ECG Machine
To store all these critical information of heart wave, ECG requires a high-functioning memory drive so that it can emphasize the better result without any error. The machine needs to store up to 200 ECGs within the internal flash memory. All these data will be saved as standard file formats like JPG, PDF, XML, MFER, and DCM. Later it will be exported to external USB flash drive which will turn out as ECG reading in a paper as an ECG test result.
The ECG machine uses several medical and battery-powered devices that contain multiple digital signal processing systems through the application of different voltage supply and gives support during unexpected power shut down.
The entire ECG procedure will require multiple monitoring applications with portable medical units that consist of following memory storage devices:
- Small form factors like eMMC, microSD or CF Card
- Low density parts, 4GB/8GB eMMC/ microSD or 128MB CF Card
- Power Loss Protection
- Flash module
- High-reliability connector to absorb shock or vibration
To ensure effective ECG results, Flexxon has come up with some strong and sturdy flash memory devices. Such as:
- CF Card (Legacy II Series)
- eMMC (Xtra III Series)
- microSD with HighIOPS (FxPro I / FxAdv)
- MicroSD Push Push Type Connector
- Flezon’s Piezo Buzzer (FMB Series)
- Flezon’s MEMS Microphone