The Applicability of PCIe SSDs in Industrial Equipment:
The industrial equipment industry is no exception to the widespread use of Industrial NVMe SSDs in various sectors. PCIe SSDs provide a viable, efficient solution to the rising demand for high-performance computing and data processing capabilities in industrial applications. The industrial equipment industry significantly relies on cutting-edge electronics and computing technology to boost efficiency, productivity, and performance. Many industrial applications depend on these technologies, such as process control, automation, robotics, etc.
The Paramount Storage Solution for Industrial Equipment: FLEXXON's PCIe SSD!
Features of FLEXXON's PCIe SSD Advantageous for Industrial Equipment:
- Conforms to the NVMe 1.3 Standard: Delivers effective performance method verification process and industrial equipment interface lineup.
- Lower Latency: Lower latency implies the highest rates in data transfer, bandwidth, and frequency, along with an upgraded speed for encryption and decryption of industrial equipment data.
- High-Quality Flash Storage: The PCIe SSD is manufactured using the newest 3D NAND innovation with its architecture, including a 3K P/E cycle flash, augmented endurance, and reliability is an ideal storage solution for embedded usage in high-density industrial equipment.
- The PCIe 3×4 and 4×4 Interfaces: The FLEXXON PCIe SSD offers the most versatile interfaces with facile connection to the drive for four-lane configurations of industrial equipment.
- Wide Range of Form Factors: Widely used in various industries in diversities of standard form factors, which makes the PCIe SSD compatible with industrial equipment.
- Supports TCG OPAL/AES/PYRITE: The PCIe SSD supports several security and storage technologies/devices, such as data encryption and data security warranting data handling in industrial equipment.
- Advanced Wear leveling: The PCIe SSD optimizes the industrial equipment to ensure erasure and rewrites in the memory blocks by even distribution on every layer with the cells lodging an equal write enabling an extended life expectancy.
- Bad block management: The PCIe SSD is immune from data corruption in industrial equipment. Bad block management allows the drive to classify and label lousy data blocks, consequently stopping writing data on these “unusable blocks” to increase the reliability of the PCIe SSDs.
- Advanced Security Features: Provides immense security and enhances reliability to protect industrial equipment data using Secure Erase, Crypto Erase, and data encryption.
- Thermal throttling: Reduces the speed of SSD to dissipate the excessive heat within the SSD chipset if the temperature significantly rises for the industrial equipment.
- Power loss protection (PLP): Prevents accidental industrial equipment crucial data loss and PCIe SSD corruption while writing when an abrupt power failure occurs by including power capacitors.
- SMART Tool: The PCIe SSD supports the Linux command and Windows to read the SMART information, enabling a shorter time to monitor the health, durability, and remaining life of the PCIe SSD installed in the industrial equipment to avoid grave failures.
- Longevity Supply: Supports up to 10 years of the product life cycle for the industrial equipment to save the customer’s time and effort in re-qualifying a new product.
- Supports Conformal Coating: PCIe SSDs conformal coating is a rugged technology that protects the entire device against environmental threats by applying a water and particle-resistant coating to the printed circuit board (PCB) and all embedded components for the industrial equipment.
Applications of the PCIe SSD in Industrial Equipment:
PCIe SSDs are also beneficial in industrial applications that require real-time processing capabilities. Data must be processed and analyzed in real-time in industrial equipment requiring process control systems to ensure that industrial operations are effective and efficient. PCIe SSDs are the best choice for these applications because they can deliver quick data transfer rates and low latency for real-time processing.
In-vehicle surveillance system equipment:
In-vehicle surveillance system equipment requires quick access to large amounts of data, and PCIe SSDs can provide faster read and write speeds resulting in smoother video playback and faster data retrieval, improving the overall performance of the surveillance system.
Smart platform upgrades:
PCIe SSDs can help improve the speed and responsiveness of the smart platform upgrades leading to faster application load times and smoother functionality. This can be particularly beneficial for platforms that require real-time data processing, such as those used in autonomous vehicles or industrial IoT applications.