Flexxon provides replacement or repair services to our customers for defective products within the applicable warranty period. During the warranty period, Flexxon will provide warranty service pursuant to the following terms and conditions.
|Industrial Grade SD Card||MLC/ pSLC||3-year|
|Industrial Grade MicroSD Card||MLC/ pSLC|
|Industrial Grade PREMIER SATA SSD||MLC/ pSLC|
|Industrial Grade XTREME SATA SSD||MLC/ pSLC|
|Industrial Grade ACHIEVER SATA SSD||MLC/ pSLC|
|Industrial Grade ELITE SATA SSD||MLC/ pSLC|
|Industrial Grade VALUE SATA SSD||MLC|
|Industrial Grade LEGACY PATA SSD||MLC/ pSLC|
|Industrial Grade CF Card||MLC/ pSLC|
|Industrial Grade USB (FxU3 I)||MLC/ pSLC|
|Industrial Grade eMMC||MLC/ pSLC|
|Industrial Grade SD Card||SLC||5-year|
|Industrial Grade MicroSD Card||SLC|
|Industrial Grade PREMIER SATA SSD||SLC|
|Industrial Grade XTREME SATA SSD||SLC|
|Industrial Grade ACHIEVER SATA SSD||SLC|
|Industrial Grade ELITE SATA SSD||SLC|
|Industrial Grade VALUE SATA SSD||SLC|
|Industrial Grade LEGACY PATA SSD||SLC|
|Industrial Grade CF Card||SLC|
|Industrial Grade USB (FxU3 I)||SLC|
- Warranty is void when users disobey instructions given by the user’s manual resulting in damages.
- Any software or digital content included by with product, in disc, downloadable or preloaded form is not covered under this Warranty.
- Warranty is void when product damage due to external causes, including accident, electrical power, abnormal electrical, mechanical or environmental conditions, and usage not in accordance with product instructions, misuse, neglect, alteration, repair, improper installation, or improper testing.
- Any product which has been modified or operated outside of Flexxon’s publicly available specifications or where the original identification markings (trademark or serial number) has been removed, altered or obliterated from the product.
- Warranty is void when damages are caused by computer viruses or caused when trying to remove the virus.
Product warranty durations are calculated based on the date of purchase. Please provide original proof of purchase documents (eg. receipt or invoices) when requesting warranty services. If customers are unable to provide an original copy of such documents, the warranty period will be based on the manufacturing date stated on the product. Replacement and Repair Guidelines:
- Within 30 days from purchase date of Flexxon product(s), if it is not man-made error or incompatibility issues, Flexxon will provide you with a replacement. Products that do not meet DOA exchange conditions are still entitled to RMA services.
- Products within the warranty period, warranty services are free of charge (Including labor or exchange services). The exchange of product or product parts are of the same specifications or equivalent to.
- Beyond warranty period – outside warranty Flexxon will repair a defective product even beyond warranty, however, thecustomer will be charged for the cost of labor and replaced parts if the defective product was returned beyond the applicable warranty period.
- MPN and description
- Nature of defect & conditions of use
- Proof of purchase & purchase date
Flexxon will issue a Return Material Authorization or Product Repair Authorization number. Ship the defective product to:
13-08, 13/F, Block E, WahLok Industrial Centre, Nos. 31-35 Shan Mei Street, Fotan, Shatin, Hong Kong