What is ROM?
What is a DVD ROM?
The downfall of DVD-ROM:
The emergence of ROM USB:
Today’s data storage technology and faster transmission mechanisms are entirely digital and miniaturized in the sense that tiny pieces of hardware can handle the amount of information that would have needed dozens of individual DVDs. In this fast-paced era, people prefer devices that are time-saving and less labor-intensive one such device is Read Only USB, which helps consumers to experience a futuristic digital storage slant. The Global ROM USB market is valued at USD 7.12 billion in the year 2021 and is projected to reach a value of USD 10.75 billion by 2028, growing at a (CAGR) of 7.1% in the forecast period (2022-2028). ROM USB retains information without power and can be reprogrammed without removing it from the computer. In addition, ROM USB allows the supplementary benefits stated underneath:
- High Security: Password is required to enable/disable the write access
- Enhanced Storage Capacity: Supports capacity of 8GB-32GB
- High Durability
- Facile integration
- It doesn’t require software installation for reading access
- Fast access time
- Faster transfer rate
- Low energy consumption
FLEXXON PUTS FORWARD A SOLUTION FOR INVIOLABLE DATA STORAGE: ROM USB!!!
Significant features of ROM USB:
- Read-Only Mode: Once the Read-Only mode is switched on, ROM USB prohibits altering and deleting the stored data, keeping it safe and sound.
- Safeguard Option:This feature guards the stored data of ROM USB by enabling or disabling the Read-Only option permitting modification of data when the mode is disabled.
- Security Function:The password-protection feature of ROM USB validates the integrity of stored data.